Services to Employees
Staff Welfare Measures:
- During the year 2021-2022, 06 DCMPU employees and 159 TCMPF employees were given promotion.
- During 2021-22, two persons were newly recruited in Dairy Development Department while 20 in DCMPUs and 80 in the TCMPF were given appointments a fresh.
- Appointments given under Compassionate Grounds are viz., Dairy Development Department (2020-1, 2021-2), District unios (2020-5, 2021-1) and TCMPF (2020-4, 2021-50)
- Hon’ble Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu has handed over orders for appointment on Compassionate ground on 21.08.2021 to the legal heir of one employee who died due to Covid-19 in Dairy Development Department and to the legal heirs of 47 employees who died while in service in the TCMPF Ltd.
- Half litre free milk per day is being given to retired employees of all District Unions and TCMPF.
- Retired employees of all District Unions and TCMPF are provided with ex-gratia pension of Rs.4,000 per month. While family members of deceased retired employees are sanctioned Rs.2,000 per month.
- In order to benefit employees of the TCMPF and DCMPUs various trainings were given at NDDB training centre at Bengaluru, Rural Development training centre at Anand, Natesan Co-op. Institute of Management and Anna Administrative Staff College, Chennai. Newly appointed staff members of the TCMPF are given training at Government Employees Civil services Training Centre at Bhavani Sagar, Erode District.
- In the year 2021-22, Production Linked Incentive (PLI) was given to all eligible District union employees to the value of Rs.29.24 lakh and to TCMPF employees to the value of Rs.12.76 lakh.
- In the year 2021 Deepavali Festival, milk products worth Rs.12.54 lakh was given to 1,327 employees of the TCMPF and Rs. 4.55 lakh worth of milk products was given to 2,170 retired employees. Similarly, for 2,972 district unions employees, Rs.25.27 lakh worth of milk products were given. For 2,781 retired district union employees, milk products worth Rs.5.74 lakh were given.
- In the year 2021-22, for Pongal festival, Rs.8.67 lakh worth of milk products were issued to 1,325 TCMPF employees and Rs.5.23 lakh worth of milk products were issued to 1,975 retired employees of the TCMPF. Similarly, Rs.19.40 lakh worth of milk products were issued to 2,964 employees of District Unions and Rs.7.34 lakh worth of milk products issued to 2,809 retired employees of District unions.
IDMS - HELP DESK:
1. For any issues, Email to HELP DESK - firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Toll free number - 1800 425 2260