Services to Consumers
Service to Consumers
- The prerequisite for success in marketing is to ensure availability of products in places frequented by large number of people. Keeping this in view, Aavin products are being sold in major stores and super markets like Big Bazaar, Reliance Fresh etc. Further efforts are on to persuade similar format stores situated in Metro.
- Realizing the popularity of free home delivery of products, Aavin has entered on a tie-up with online companies like Big Basket and Grofers.
- Aavin is considering appointing of super stockists/ carrying and forwarding agents (C&F) for its fermented products like curd, buttermilk, lassi, yoghurt, paneer etc.
- The number of FROs in Chennai Metro and its suburbs will be increased to strengthen the supply network.
- 3 mobile parlours have been launched for sale of milk products.
- It has been planned to open more number of Aavin outlets in colleges, schools etc.
- An exclusive Aavin e-commerce platform will be developed through which the business enquiries, bulk orders will be obtained.
Various initiatives are being taken to increase the sale of Aavin milk and milk products.
The following variants of milk are being produced and marketed all over the State.
- Toned Milk
- Special Toned Milk
- Standardized Milk
- Full Cream Milk
- Double Toned Milk
- Cow Milk
- Tea mate
- Aavin Gold
Aavin produces various milk products including Ghee, Butter, Buttermilk, Curd, Lassi, Yoghurt, Gulabjamun, Rasagulla, Milk Khoa, variants of Flavoured Milk and Ice Cream.
- Aavin endeavors to sell milk and milk products at most reasonable prices to its customers.
- Aavin brands act as a price control mechanism for controlling the market price of milk and milk products.
- Aavin has taken up vigorous marketing activities to develop its retailer base in the State. Accordingly it is planned to induct more number of retailers for selling aavin milk and milk products extensively.
- It has been proposed to devise a new advertisement & publicity policy for aavin milk and milk products in various media and social websites to attract the younger generation.
- A detailed market study will be undertaken to identify consumer preference of milk products based on which new range of products will be introduced in the market.
- Marketing personnel are trained on consumer behavior, consumer awareness, consumer satisfaction to serve the consumer in a better manner.
- Dairy visits are permitted for School/College students with an aim to inculcate the goodness of aavin.
- Professional advertising consultants have been appointed to suggest the concept and design for advertisement of aavin milk and milk products.
- Attractive seasonal offers and discounts on milk and milk products will be given to promote the sale of Aavin products.